Cyprus companies can make use of solar energy to drastically reduce their electricity bills through the SELF-PRODUCE scheme.
The scheme allows for all electricity produced, during sun hours, through a PV solar installation to be diverted to the company’s electrical meter therefore reducing the import of electricity from the grid.
- An initial analysis of the annual electricity consumption.
- A survey to establish the available space for the installation of PV panels.
- An initial indication of the size of installation that can be achieved and its cost.
- We proceed to detailed studies for submission of applications to CERA(construction & operation) and the EAC (terms for connection).
- Licenses for the installation are normally issued within 6 months from application date.